Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thursdays...

....are my busy day. We have to be up and organized and out of the house by 9:30 am.
Go ahead and laugh, or roll your eyes. It's a fucking challenge. every week.
It takes an insane amount of preparedness and planning, just to get out of the house at a normal hour, let alone 9:30! But, we make it. (because I'm so organized and I think ahead. And I stay up until 2 in the morning. It's amazing how much I can get done without the kids around.)

Another one of the many hats I wear is that of graphic designer. It's a fairly new undertaking for me and I love it. Slowly, bits of work come in. Yesterday, I got a new job to do - a poster for an Ministry of Children and Family Development-sponsored youth event. And, of course, they kinda needed it about a week ago. So, I'm on it! It's making me neglect my new favourite thing in the world, which is posting stuff here for you. But, I've created a wicked poster.
I'll post a link later for you to see, if anyone's interested. And, if you have any graphic design work for me, email me at aruralrube@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds exciting. I can't see it from work...they blocked it..but I'll look at home.
( I have to say..I am getting a little addicted to your site)

If you think 9:30 one day a week is bad...try 8 am 5 days a week with breakfasts and lunches to make. I am a complete raving lunatic most mornings. But I look damn fine doin' it!! LOL
I've become my mother...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (runs screaming from the room)

Sue

"A Rural Rube"and all of its contents are protected by copyright. In order to copy or use any of the entries or photos seen in the blog, please contact me at aruralrube@yahoo.com.
Copyright 2008 A Rural Rube
Powered By Blogger