Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Seeking Desperately

Okay - I've been waiting for weeks to share this with you.

It is one of my favourite blog websites. And it's x-rated, so don't open it at work (Paige!), or with your children around.


You have to know that a naked penis and a camera in a guy's hand is an outrageous and ridiculous thing. On this blog, men send in a picture of themselves, usually just their hard, naked penis. And then the girls involved on the blog comment on it. Kinda like my Chaw girls do with the sexual position of the week. It is fucking hilarious.

I showed B.Rube the site last night and we laughed and laughed over it for a long time.


When it's safe, check it out.
http://www.seekingdesperately.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Magnolia said...

I found this a little strange. Didn't even giggle.

"A Rural Rube"and all of its contents are protected by copyright. In order to copy or use any of the entries or photos seen in the blog, please contact me at aruralrube@yahoo.com.
Copyright 2008 A Rural Rube
Powered By Blogger