Friday, April 11, 2008

S-p-e-l-l it out

We're at the stage where B.Rube and I can spell out words in a sentence and still not have the girls know what we're talking about.

Our conversation just now:
(you might wonder why we have to spell out the word shower... sometimes, just once in a while, it is nice to be able to take a quick shower without making it an entire family affair. We have to sneak off in order to do that. Otherwise it becomes a half-day event.)

J.Rube: Oh, did you just have a s-h-o-w-e-r?
B.Rube: No, I just had a s-h-i-t.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Pete & I do the same thing, only Pete's sweet brain just can't compute spelling quickly. If I spell "b-r-o-w-n-i-e", it takes him about five minutes and three respellings before it clicks. Poor us. Not so simple to keep things on the D.L.

Magnolia said...

I used to say I was going for a BM and lock the door so I could sneak off and read for awhile. (Yes...I put the lid down and sat there to read) But they figured out that they could use a quarter to unlock the door- SHIT!!

"A Rural Rube"and all of its contents are protected by copyright. In order to copy or use any of the entries or photos seen in the blog, please contact me at aruralrube@yahoo.com.
Copyright 2008 A Rural Rube
Powered By Blogger