Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Position of the Week - REVERSE COWGIRL



Based on last week's feedback from a whole bunch of you sex novices, I decided to take a few steps back to an easier place for you all this week. So, I expect to hear no excuses about it.

The Reverse Cowgirl is fun and easy for just about everyone. It is probably not a position that you would naturally try because you aren't facing your guy and you will have to be comfortable enough to back your ass up to him.

Girls, that's you on top, facing backwards! This wooden chick has her legs straight out in front of her, which I find almost downright impossible. Get creative with this. Bend your knees and kneel, stand on your feet in a squat, lean forward, lean backward. Ride, baby, ride.

This is a position that allows for the best amount of depth, so even if your guy is a bit on the small side (anonymous friend, Linda... ), this one should be pretty good for you. Just watch you don't bounce too high or he might pop right out!

And because the woman is in control, you can go at your own desired speed, depth or angle. For many woman, the angle that this position offers is amongst the best. If you have a tipped uterus or suspect a weird tilt to your uterus, this position might be exactly what you need.

Facing backwards in sex permits you to be able to get easily lost in the moment. You don't have to worry at all about what you look like or how unattractive your best fuck face might be ( or not be.) You can feel safe closing your eyes and submersing yourself completely in what you're feeling.


Let's see what my friends have to say about the Reverse Cowgirl:

Delish says: i no likey this because i cracked up laughing at the view. it was like fucking a pair of legs. it was HI larious. my stomach hurt from laughing at his feet. now that is sexy!

Squeaky VanDusit says: I could care less about my view. It's the view he's getting that turns me on! I love wagging my butt in his face getting into this position. Cuz you KNOW it's turning him on. We play around with lots of subtle variations of this one. It's a comfortable position for us and I love to be able to diddle myself while bouncing on him.
It's totally worth the extra effort, in my opinion.

KittyKat says: I didn't even try this one. It's one that he likes but I really don't. I wasn't going to volunteer to do it.
In thinking about it, this one isn't bad if he is sitting in a chair or on the edge of the bathtub. It's better for me to be standing than kneeling or squatting. To do it with him laying down is brutal. I spend more time thinking about how bad my thighs are burning than the burning that should be happening elsewhere.
I'd rate it a 2 out of 5.

MamaBear says: Once you get yourself comfortable, it isn't bad at all. This one works better if he is sitting and you straddle him. It takes a little more maneuvering if he's lying flat in the bed. I stay on my knees to make it the most comfortable for me. I've noticed he finishes faster in this position than he does in regular woman-on-top forward-facing.
I do like it every once in awhile just for a change. But it's not in my top three.

TR says: We like this one! We have all sorts of variations of this one - my two favorites are when I'm kneeling with my legs under me (straddling him), and when I'm sitting with my legs together in between his legs (kinda like this diagram but with my knees bent instead of straight out). I like being able to control the pace and the angle, and hubby likes the view. :) It usually gives me a good view too, because our dresser and mirror are at the foot of the bed, so I get a full view of the action in the mirror. If I use my imagination, it's almost like I'm watching myself on video or something....which is pretty fun and motivates me to put my best foot forward. :) Giddy up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hump day has reinforced just how boring I am in bed. My poor husband. Good thing I give head.

Sue

Anonymous said...

Sue you have me LMAO

"A Rural Rube"and all of its contents are protected by copyright. In order to copy or use any of the entries or photos seen in the blog, please contact me at aruralrube@yahoo.com.
Copyright 2008 A Rural Rube
Powered By Blogger