Saturday, April 23, 2011

2.Ho Does the Desert.... (AKA The Chaws rip up Palm Springs Part Two)

It's probably safe to say that Palm Springs has not seen the likes of the Chaws and their sidekick, 2.Ho, before. The party continues with every step we take up the street, and 2.Ho just totally can't keep her hands to herself. More than one boob is groped and more than one ass squeezed as her unexpected victims pass us by.

Finally, we arrive at our destination (and none too soon!), Peabody's Karaoke Night!

2.Ho's glad to relax for a few minutes while the others get a drink or two...(tequila shot for me, please!!). I mean, let's face it, if I'm getting up for karaoke, I will require more tequila.

Okay....it's already our turn! (and with about 11 tequila shots in me I am more than ready!!) ChawRenee and 2.Ho and myself get up to demonstrate a little of our shared love of the Indigo Girls. (and of each other.)

Belt that Galileo out, girls! I'm pretty sure I can see my friggin' tonsils here. 2.Ho would benefit from a mouth like mine. (yes, you may have already guessed that her 2nd hole is not her mouth.) Speaking of 2.Ho, all she did the entire song was make flirty eyes with some young military guys at the bar.

The men in the bar are all over 2.Ho, precipitated of course by her slutty slutty ways....
This guy serenades her in his song.... then tosses her like garbage to the floor. Note how the random girl stranger feels compelled to pick her up and even fix her hair.


And, this guy....well....this guy wants her so bad that he snaps his junk with our camera while we're up singing our grand finale number about how Earl had to die....
(And now his little Turtle is all over the internet.)



And, after a brief encounter with the trunk of the car... (yes, that's my foot...), ChawRobin gets us safely home, where 2.Ho almost instantly passes out at the table.


and, I, jump promptly into the pool, overcome with excitement at being with my Chaws and being warm in the desert, and being full to the brim of tequila....



And proceed to lay heavily, cold and wet, on ChawRenee who pretends she's horrified, but clearly from the pictures wants me to stay there forever.


After steamrolling all of the Chaws while they settle into their sleeps, I finally accept the night is done, and crawl into bed myself.

10 comments:

ChawMarcelle said...

Oh my holy lord almighty!! I am literally LOLing my ass off right now. OMG is all I can say. LOVE IT!! So proud to have participated in the festivities of the evening... :)

Amy Lima said...

That was awesome! Love that you included the video of 2.ho getting serenaded, then dumped so unceremoniously (she was such a tramp, wasn't she?) LOVED your retelling of the evening. So fun.

thelma said...

Funny...all I could picture after looking at the turtle was your mom shaking her head!
Loving the recounting of your trip!

Renee said...

Wait a minute....you were in wet jeans outside, but I see bear legs peaking out under the towel when you're laying on me. If I'd only known.....lol! I love this recap. What a fun, fun, fun night.

How long 'til my soul gets it right?

Renee said...

In the video I hear myself exclaim "oh no! He threw her down! He threw down Jodi!" lol. So, so funny.

Renee said...

One more comment - I love that first pic of us singing! Those joyful gazes at one another - our feelings for one another are so apparent, aren't they? ;) I like how you can see Renee & Jodi & Jodi on the screen too. So funny that we included 2.Ho in our act. Then how does the skank repay us? She steals the show with her sexy glances and sultry moves. Slut.

the rural rube said...

Thelma, I know. I know.
Hi mom!!! Sorry Mom!!!
She just told me last night how much they were enjoying the Palm Springs story...
I'm sure the Turtle shocked and horrified.
(as it did us when we found it! EEEEEEEEKKK!!!)

Anonymous said...

Wow this is a great resource.. I’m enjoying it.. good article

Mayan_Love_Goddess said...

All I can say is OMG!!! ROFLMAO!!! This was hilarious and I must admit that I had to enlarge the photo to take a look at the turtle. :D I think his thumb is bigger, otherwise you could have named it thumbelina. Looks like great fun J.Rube & the Chaws.

Renee said...

I am anxiously awaiting the 3rd installment! I keep checking back - hurry up! I am enjoying these so much. :)

"A Rural Rube"and all of its contents are protected by copyright. In order to copy or use any of the entries or photos seen in the blog, please contact me at aruralrube@yahoo.com.
Copyright 2008 A Rural Rube
Powered By Blogger