Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Woman's Prayer

Dear Lord ( or whatever Divine Spirit is on duty right now ),

So far today I am doing all right. I have not gossiped, lost my temper, been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish, or self-indulgent. I have not whined, bitched, cursed, or eaten any chocolate. I have not charged my credit card online. I haven't yelled at my kids or neglected the housework. I haven't even sat at the computer for hours. However, I am going to get out of bed in a few minutes, and I will need all the help in the fucking world after that.

Thanks in advance for your support

xo
J.Rube
"A Rural Rube"and all of its contents are protected by copyright. In order to copy or use any of the entries or photos seen in the blog, please contact me at aruralrube@yahoo.com.
Copyright 2008 A Rural Rube
Powered By Blogger