Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dear Juicy Rube,

You mentioned lube last week and I really want to find something that works for me. I'm highly susceptible to bacterial or urinary tract infection, and have been affected by lubes in the past when I've tried them on a couple of occasions. What do you recommend for someone like me?
Thanks
RS

If you're a chick who is prone to those nasty UTIs or other bacterial infections, I know how incredibly sensitive the topic of sex is for you, in general. And how super important it is for you to be viligantly careful about what you put inside you. I get asked all the time to recommend a safe lube for this very situation. I definitely suggest that you avoid sugars and other heavily flavoured lubes. You want to stick with a water-based lube and probably one that is not flavoured at all. (If you want to try a flavour, try the O!My one because it is all natural and might be okay for you). Otherwise, I'd suggest ID Glide, which is a hospital-grade lube, and has no extra additives.

I've had lots of girls who have been successful with this one. But, keep in mind, there's always a number of other factors to consider, including the soap that your guy is using on his penis.














Have a juicy day!! (literally)

Juicy Rube

No comments:

"A Rural Rube"and all of its contents are protected by copyright. In order to copy or use any of the entries or photos seen in the blog, please contact me at aruralrube@yahoo.com.
Copyright 2008 A Rural Rube
Powered By Blogger