Let's set Farm Day aside for a moment. There are a few reasons why I've not been with you today. (and thanks for your patience!)
My excuses are:
1) I was in the big city late last night and was too tired to write when I got home.
2) B.Rube is away for a few days at work, so I had to use my only available time this morning doing farm chores.
3) I was out all late morning and early afternoon at Captain Kid's and speech therapy.
4) I was overtaken by an insane and seldomly felt impulse to scrub my kitchen floor while little T.Rube was sleeping just now.
5) I am madly trying to finish up some edits on a brochure job to get back to the printer's tonight.
So, here it is. 5 pm my time. Dinner is started, T.Rube is likely to wake up any time (yep - there she is now.) and I still haven't told you about last night.
I will. I promise. Before I shut my eyes tonight. I'll be back.