Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Apologies in Advance

...if I offend anyone.
In starting to tell people about the blog, I realize how important knowing my target audience really is. And then I realize that I can't please all the people all the time, and I'm way better off just being me.

So, to my friends and family... You all know me enough by now to know that some of this will make some of you squirm a bit in discomfort, or shake your head in disbelief. You might say to yourself, "What a rube."
This isn't unlike most regular interactions with me, really. And most of you have stuck around so far.
I guess I know you all love me anyway. and that you know that I wouldn't be me if I didn't walk the line of social acceptedness.

So, deal with it.

No comments:

"A Rural Rube"and all of its contents are protected by copyright. In order to copy or use any of the entries or photos seen in the blog, please contact me at aruralrube@yahoo.com.
Copyright 2008 A Rural Rube
Powered By Blogger