Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A message from the wind gods

Whoa! Death totally stared me in the face just now, and then I realized it was actually a huge wooden commercial real estate sign with large black letters reading "PARVINDER GILL" accompanied by a phone number. It had blown out into the road directly in front of my car and narrowly missed striking a senior citizen walking along the sidewalk before landing right in front of me.

(Of course, I was forced to get out of the car and, with the help of Granny, managed to pull the signage off the road.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is seriously scary!!!!! Glad you and the Granny are okay.

"A Rural Rube"and all of its contents are protected by copyright. In order to copy or use any of the entries or photos seen in the blog, please contact me at aruralrube@yahoo.com.
Copyright 2008 A Rural Rube
Powered By Blogger