Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ma-Ma's Good Libations!






OMG!
I LOVE ME MY MA-MAs!!!!!!!!!!!

What more can I say? drunk and disorderly.
I just fell into the door and it slammed shut. I'm glad there's no kids here. They're at Gramps and Ali's place.
I was out with my Ma-Mas tonight. I love them. I know i'm a little drunk right now, but I really do love them.


But, you know what? They consider me a 'big mouth'. They had to choose the 'big mouth' at their table and it was almost unanimous that I was it, except for lovely Ma-Ma Donna who thought that Ma-Ma Jill was. Me??? A big mouth??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we still win the prize for latest return from the bar (3:30 am!)!

OF COURSE you won the $50!!!! Congratulations!

can't wait to hear how the new one measures up to Brad...

big mouth? are they speaking literally or figuratively? I wouldn't say that it is big so much as "well-exercised"

"A Rural Rube"and all of its contents are protected by copyright. In order to copy or use any of the entries or photos seen in the blog, please contact me at aruralrube@yahoo.com.
Copyright 2008 A Rural Rube
Powered By Blogger