Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sex our Geese



Trust me. This is almost as unusual and foreign a request to me as it is to you. We bought the goslings just over a month ago or so, and have no idea what breed they are or what sex they are.
By all research accounts, I have yet to discover the answer to my question - "What sex are my geese?"
I put the challenging question out to you, my faithful readers, in the hopes that you will enlighten me with the answer, as well as further educating yourself (and your children) on the subject of waterfowl and their sexual organs.

1 comment:

Pete McAfee said...

Wish I could help you, but I'm at a total loss. Hmmmm... Did you ever find out what sex they are? Is one the humper and the other the humpee? Might make it easier, dontchathink?

"A Rural Rube"and all of its contents are protected by copyright. In order to copy or use any of the entries or photos seen in the blog, please contact me at aruralrube@yahoo.com.
Copyright 2008 A Rural Rube
Powered By Blogger