Friday, May 2, 2008

Let Loose the Ladies' Libations

Can I just say that it is absolutely BLISSFUL to be packing my suitcase? What an easy job when I have only to take care of myself. I totally forgot what it even felt like. and I love it! (no snack packs and sippy cups or diapers and wipes). (Everyone thinks about how wonderful it is to have a girl (or two), but planning and packing outfits for 3 of us everywhere we go everyday every occasion is a lot of work. Mostly, it is me who sacrifices, as the little Rubes get priority in throwing together clothing in some semblance of fashion and order. I get whatever time and lack of creativity and caring is left over. usually, none. )
Well, not this weekend. It is all about me, baby.....

I'm heading out of town tomorrow at noon and won't be back until sometime on Sunday. Me and 7 of the Ma-Mas are going to Harrison Hot Springs for a night away. We've rented 2 cabins and plan on taking part in plenty of libations.

My secret for Sunday is that I'm not going to be feeling very well. (and that I consumed waaaaaay too many carbs from a bottle.)

Have a good weekend. You know I will.

No comments:

"A Rural Rube"and all of its contents are protected by copyright. In order to copy or use any of the entries or photos seen in the blog, please contact me at aruralrube@yahoo.com.
Copyright 2008 A Rural Rube
Powered By Blogger