Thursday, April 28, 2011

Another request from a local school

I've had yet another interesting farm request this week. (remember I'm going to attempt to save the placenta from our pregnant goat, Daisy, for a local college course too...if she ever decides to give birth, that is....)
This request is for a science forensics unit and they are looking for various hair/fur samples from our animals. Along with my handy scissors this morning, I gathered up the evidence from the crime scene, and bagged and labeled it.

1 comment:

AppleTree 43 said...

hope you're getting paid for all this "research".

"A Rural Rube"and all of its contents are protected by copyright. In order to copy or use any of the entries or photos seen in the blog, please contact me at aruralrube@yahoo.com.
Copyright 2008 A Rural Rube
Powered By Blogger