Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ah Fuck

Well, that ends that dream.
For this year anyway.
It's about time that hockey is over anyway, isn't it? Quite honestly, it's starting to cut into my schedule. Those 5 pm games are a killer in terms of getting anything done that night. And having to sedate myself or get drunk every couple of nights really cut into training and any possibilities of running that Scotiabank Half Marathon on the 26th. And, really, having gone without shaving for 2 whole months hasn't fared well for my intimate life either.

(Seriously, the loss for me was way overshadowed by the events that followed. Maybe that was my defense mechanism to protect myself against actually feeling the true pain of our loss. In any case, it worked.)

No comments:

"A Rural Rube"and all of its contents are protected by copyright. In order to copy or use any of the entries or photos seen in the blog, please contact me at aruralrube@yahoo.com.
Copyright 2008 A Rural Rube
Powered By Blogger